Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2019 for Windows PC Download
This is the Full Retail Edition.
- NO Subscription Fees.
- Buy Once. Keep Forever.
This is the Full Retail Edition NOT Upgrade or Academic.
Download and Install and Use Instantly within a few minutes after purchase*
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is back and better than ever! (2019 Edition)
Adobe's Photoshop software for photo editing expert manner and schedule Bridge to manage and organize images form a comprehensive offer, but the software Adobe Photoshop Lightroom both management and image editing as necessary and desirable for photographers and designers in an environment that provides Is. It's nondestructive editing is done in the form of Non-Destructive or the original file remains unchanged. The basic idea of the software produced by Adobe in 2002, was one of the developers and, gradually completed and ImageReady software features also be included.
Facilities and software features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom:
-View, manage and organize images in a graphical environment and beautiful
-perform a variety of editing actions to improve the color, brightness, contrast, noise, size and Pictures
-editing a variety of video formats commonly used as a nondestructive and without altering the original file
-Ability to print images at full settings
-Ability to create image gallery and use it on the web
-Advanced search and detailed images
-View images as a slideshow with support for video files
- Processor: Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support*; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) or Windows 10**
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
Graphics processor acceleration requirements:
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.